Subject: OUPS confirmation for Ticket B113901551-00B
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 May 2021 14:01:29 -0400

EMLCFM 03698 OUPSb 05/19/21 14:01:29 B113901551-00B ROUT NEW POLY LREQ

Thank you for contacting OHIO811. Your dig notification helps promote
public safety by preventing damage to member facilities and protecting
the environment for all Ohio residents.

After waiting the required 48 hours, you can check the status of your
ticket at https://newtina.oups.org/newtinweb/ResponseDisplay.nas , and/or
learn about + response by going to https://www.oups.org/positive-response.

Please note privately installed lines may not be marked by member
companies and would be the owners' responsibility.  You can find a
listing of registered Contract Locators at
https://www.oups.org/contract-locators

This confirmation comes from an automated program that is NOT MONITORED.
DO NOT REPLY BACK TO THIS MESSAGE.

Ticket : B113901551 Rev: 00B Taken: 05/19/21 01:58 PM Channel: WEB

State: OH  Cnty: MONROE      Place: LEE TWP

Address :   Street: S R 7
Cross 1 : CTY RD 89
Cross 2 : CTY RD 11
Rail/Hwy:      Milemarker(s):
Where   : BEGINNING AT THE INTERSECTION OF S R 7 AND CTY RD 89 THENCE GOING
        : SOUTHWEST ALONG S R 7 TO THE INTERSECTION OF CTY RD 11 MARKING UP TO
        : 200 FEET OFF EACH SIDE OF ROAD.

WorkType: SURVEY PINS - DRIVING 36 INCHES
Done for:
Done by :
Whitelined: N  Blasting: N
Means of Excavation: HAND TOOLS

Work date: 05/21/21 02:13 PM
Start by : 06/03/21 02:13 PM  Response Due: 05/21/21 02:13 PM

Best Fit: 39.616392/-80.934791 39.614767/-80.933598
        : 39.605315/-80.949878 39.603690/-80.948686

Comments:

Caller  : DONALD CONLEY                   Phone: 740-589-5001
Company : BUCKLEY GROUP                             Type: CONT
Co addr : 6801 SR 56
City    : ATHENS                          St: OH  Zip: 45701
Alt cont: SAME AS ABOVE                   Phone:
Email: [email-masked]

Members:
EOK    =DOMINION ENERGY OHIO-RIVER GAS  LEE    =OHIO & LEE TOWNSHIP WATER
MWD    =MONROE WATER SYSTEMS            OBFP   =AT&T - OHIO
PIIP   =COLUMBIA GAS OF OHIO - BELLAIR  TAHP   =TRIAD HUNTER LLC
WAE    =WASHINGTON ELECTRIC COOP

View map at:
https://newtin.oups.org/newtinweb/map_tkt.nap?TRG=31Bo6pFjBm6hCcI-R